Utilize your experience for a stimulating Endocrinology practice in the heart of wine country WA
At Astria Health, we are passionate about our work. Our providers specialize in a variety of fields and are committed to the well-being of their community. Some of our specialists are doing procedures no other hospitals in our area are doing! With 3 local hospitals, 14 primary care & walk-in clinics, 24 specialty clinics, and over 100 employed providers; we are carrying out our vision to build sustainable healthcare organizations that deliver comprehensive quality care to improve health in the communities we serve.
Astria Health, headquartered in the heart of Yakima Valley WA, is the parent non-profit organization of Astria Sunnyside Hospital, Astria Toppenish Hospital, and Astria Regional Medical Center in Yakima.
We are a privately owned health system that brought together 3 local hospitals that have strong connections to our communities. In doing so, we are truly caring out our mission through:
- New or expanded patient care services
- Access to care
- New physician services
- New technologies
- Attracting and retaining engaged professionals who share our vision
We are in need of a BC/BE General Endocrinologist to continue the momentum of this thriving practice!
Practice highlights include:
- Excellent compensation package including extremely generous base salary with production incentives along with traditional employed benefit packages including hiring/commencement and relocation, CME allowances, residency/fellowship stipends, malpractice, health , retirement and much more!
- Join an established yet consistently growing practice where your input matters.
- Strong volumes and referrals.
- Outpatient practice –Monday-Friday/full time.
- Co-manage any admits, rounding and consults with hospitalists.
- Team consist of 1 other endocrinologist and 1 PA and support staff.
- Service area encompasses about 80,000 and is located in the lower valley of Yakima County.
- Practice may extend to outreach areas throughout the Yakima Valley.
- A close knit community that embraces their providers.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be great but not required.
What comes to mind when you think of WA? Seattle, Rain, Metropolitan, Cold and Cloudy? Central WA (Yakima Valley) is quite the opposite! Bet you’ll be surprised to find:
- Growing population and economy (Yakima County over 250,000)
- Over 300 days of blissful sunshine with 4 distinct mild seasons
- Beautiful region located on the sunny-side of the state great for outdoor concerts, shopping, dining, and of course coffee!
- Every outdoor activity you can think of among some of the most beautiful scenery--rolling hills, vineyards, produce stacked in bins/fruit stands/farmers markets, rivers and lakes, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, hunting, skiing, with spectacular views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier while you drive up the valley!
- Calmer living-balance between life and work
- Growing agricultural center and one of the country's most important agricultural hubs
- World class wineries and microbreweries
- Highly rated private and public schools-some with great sports programs, music programs, and academic excellence-high graduating class/college bound. In recent years, 10 grads from schools in the Lower Valley of Yakima entered into Medical School!
- Arts/Sports/Entertainment-symphony, Seasons Performance Hall, concerts, ballet, sporting events, museums, Yakima theatre, local art gallery and much more!
- Low cost of living –some of the most reasonable housing cost in the PNW
- Medical DO school (PNWU)
- Family Medicine Residency program
- Short commute and virtually no traffic!
- We are within a 2 1/2-3 hours’ drive to the big 3--Seattle, Spokane, Portland
- Yakima and Pasco (Tri-Cities) airports