Post Acute Physician Opportunities - Lake West and Geauga County
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare is recruiting a Post-acute provider to join their team at Lake and Geauga County Hospitals. HNI Healthcare empowers physicians’ careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- Geauga - 142 bed hospital, Lake West – 238 bed Hospital
- Average census of 18-20 encounters daily
- Flexible schedule, 8a-5p, 9hr
- Intensivist/specialty backup coverage
- Benefits and malpractice included
- Should be comfortable seeing adults, peds, and newborns.
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage – VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
* 226 bed hospital on a 65 acre campus locatedin the heart of GeaugaCounty
* UH Geauga Medical Center is “continuously growing to meet the increasing demand for quality, state-of-the-art services.”
* 2008: Bronze achievement award for stroke care
* Vast services including a digestive health institute, heart and vascular institute, neurological institute, orthopedic center, cancer center, urology center, women’s health center and medical/surgical center
* 30 minute drive to downtown Cleveland
* 2nd most afluent county in Ohio
* Serene and peaceful atmosphere
* Family oriented recreational programs
* Rich in history and culture