Interventional Cardiology Position North of Dallas Metroplex
Texoma Medical Center, a 414-bed acute care facility located one hour north of Dallas, is hiring an Interventional Cardiologist.
- Hospital-employed position joining two established Cardiologists in a busy regionally-recognized practice
- The position includes both cardiac and peripheral interventional procedures
- The group shares hospital call with another group, with each physician covering 7 days every two months
- Additional staff includes three physician extenders
- Compensation will include a competitive salary with bonus/incentive, full employed benefits, sign-on bonus and relocation
Ideal candidates will be comfortable coming into an established, high-volume practice performing traditional cardiac and peripheral interventions, as well as diagnostic procedures.
The Texoma Heart Institute is recognized as one of the premiere cardiovascular programs in Texas, and includes an ACC-accredited Chest Pain Center; cardiovascular surgery; and cardiac/pulmonary rehabilitation program. Our hospital offers three fully digitalized cath labs, with a seasoned and knowledgeable cardiac rehabilitation team. Our team performs thousands of interventional procedures every year, including about 1,600 cardiac catheterizations and more than 600 PTCAs.
The City of Denison, Texas, a community of over 24,000 residents, is located just over 60 miles north of Dallas. Denison offers excellent schools, beautiful scenery, and a variety of shopping, restaurants and hotels. Its proximity to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex allows Denison to offer access to every urban amenity, while retaining the unhurried atmosphere of a smaller community.
In-House Physician Recruiter
(866) 227-5415 x224