Urgent Care Physician in Charlotte, NC
AFC Urgent Care is searching for a full-time physician to work in our newest Charlotte clinic. AFC Urgent Care will serve as the area's most reliable walk-in urgent care center. We offer doctors the chance to focus on patient care without the administrative burden and expensive cost of running a practice while enjoying uninterrupted time away from work. We have a physician-friendly EMR system with Escribe pharmacy capability and support from highly trained medical staff. We are open 8am-8pm Monday through Friday and 8am-5pm on weekends.
AFC Urgent Care is searching for a full-time physician to work in our newest Charlotte clinic.
As a physician-led business model, a career with American Family Care offers:
- Competitive salary with 2 lucrative bonus earning potentials paid monthly
- Work life balance: 3-4 day work week / block shifts / flexible schedule
- No on-call / No night shifts/ No administrative burden
- $800 monthly stipend to go towards medical, dental and vision insurance through our BCBS group coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Annuallly funded HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) $2,000 family $1,000 single
- 401 K
- 100% paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Medical License fee reimbursement
- Paid for "Up To Date" subscription
- State-of-the-art medical equipment: On-site CLIA-approved lab and full-boyd digital x-ray
- DOT Certification training reimbursement
- AFC Urgent Care physicians evaluate and treat patients in an efficient and effective manner when immediate care is needed.
- AFC physicians must be comfortable assessing pediatrics as young as 6 months old.
- They also must be comfortable in performing procedures in which a local anesthetic may be used.
- AFC physicians conduct annual, sports, school, and pre-employment physicals, vaccinations, and interpret results from diagnostic services such as labs and x-rays.
AFC Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine; have an active North Caroline State License, DEA number, be (or willing to become) DOT Certified, current ACLS, and registered with CAQH.
Known as the Queen City, Charlotte is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. Forbes recently listed it #2 on their list of “The Cities Creating the Most Tech Jobs in 2017”. Known to be remarkably clean, residents enjoy endless options for family friendly adventures, shopping, outdoor adventure, dining and music.
Can’t decide if you want to live near the mountains or the beach? You can have both within just a matter of a few hours. There is something for everyone!
Our mission was born out of a desire to change the way urgent health care is delivered in the United States. We believe that urgent care should be provided by highly trained providers, backed by a well-qualified staff, in comfortable yet modern facilities.
We share core values that drive us to bring the best of who we are to our patients every day. These values include a respect and consideration for others, honesty and integrity. We are committed to compassionate care and medical excellence for each and every patient we serve.
AFC Urgent Care is known for advanced patient care provided by expert physicians and staff, particularly in the areas of urgent care and occupational medicine. Our ability to provide state-of-the-art treatment stems from our commitment to team work, collaboration and first class patient care. We believe in ourselves, our company, our health care team, and most of all; our patients.