Vibrant Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland!
MEDSTAR FRANKLIN SQUARE MEDICAL CENTER is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to practice in a state-of-the-art emergency department as part of a large 200+ provider physician-led medical group within the non-profit MedStar Health system.
MedStar is pleased to offer a newly developed, modern compensation plan. The benefits of working at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center include:
- Robust benefits: medical & dental insurance, life & accidental insurance, retirement savings plan, paid time off, relocation stipend, CME, fully paid malpractice coverage
- Potential Sign-on/Retention Bonus
- Physician created clinical schedule
- Academic appointments through Georgetown University available with option for resident and fellow interaction and participation in scholarship work
THINGS YOU'LL ENJOY IN THE GREATER BALTIMORE AREA
- Rossville is only 8 miles from the heart of Baltimore city
- Residents of the area enjoy cultural diversity, along with fantastic restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, without all the inner-city traffic volumes
- Enjoy access to Washington, DC (47 miles) & Hershey & Philadelphia, PA (90-91 miles), as well as driving distance to mountains, beaches, and waterside restaurants.
- Enjoy various musicians, the Baltimore Symphony, Broadway, fantastic museums, along with NFL and MLB sporting events
- Maryland, overall, has excellent public & private schools
- Surrounding areas provide lower cost of living than the inner-city, yet with quick access to the city.
Sourcing Project Manager
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, a proud member of MedStar Health, provides many medical and healthcare services. Our emergency department treats more than 80,000 patients annually. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and certified as a Primary Stroke Center and we have earned some of the nation's most prestigious quality awards and recognition, including Magnet Designation for excellence in nursing, the Delmarva Foundation Award for Quality Excellence and inclusion in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospital specialty ranking for three consecutive years.