Anesthesia - Part Time
Kansas’ largest healthcare provider, Ascension Medical Group Via Christi, is looking to add a part-time Anesthesiologist to provide services at our Founders’ Circle (ASC) and St. Teresa campuses. Additional team members are needed due to increased surgical volume and to ensure start times stay on schedule.
- 7-11a, four days per week
- Experienced team of 4 full-time anesthesiologists
- Collaborative environment with 9 CRNAs
- ASA level I-III; Level II is most common; Endoscopy and general anesthesia are the focus (no OB/neuro/major cardiac)
- ASC on average 5-7 OR suites and 2 endoscopy suites running at any given point
- Collegial and team-focused work culture driven by the desire to provide the best possible care to our patients and their families
- Compassionate administrative and physician leaders helping team members achieve their professional and personal "bests"
- Comprehensive benefits including PTO, CME allowance and employer subsidized health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Family-friendly metropolitan area of approximately 500,000
- #1 Best Place to Live the Good Life Cheaply by Forbes.com
- Low cost of living, excellent amenities including a new airport, award-winning schools, affordable housing and a diverse economic base
- Lively downtown district with one of a kind restaurants and shops
- Home to four university campuses including the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Wichita State University
- Air Capital of the World
- Urban center of 350,000 people that’s perfect for families and singles alike with a brand new airport, one-of-a-kind shopping experiences and unique restaurants
- Voted #1 city for overall affordability by Business Insider
- Award winning schools, great parks/trails, playgrounds, museums, theater, YMCA system, and the nationally ranked Sedgwick County Zoo
Ascension Medical Group Via Christi, P.A. includes more than 200 providers practicing in more than 40 specialties across Kansas. The Clinic is the state’s largest multi-specialty group practice and is accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care. Our providers see more than three quarters of a million patient visits annually.
Building on the commitment and vision of our ten founding physicians, we continue to focus on putting the patient first and continuously improving the quality of the services we provide. Each day we renew our commitment to working together for your good health.