PM&R Positions in Southern CA
Dignity Health Medical Group – Northridge is seeking PM&R providers to join a group of physicians committed to provide quality hospital care and teaching. We have two positions available, full time and part time.
Full time provider will also take the role of Medical Director for our growing PM&R program.
Opportunity and Benefits Highlights:
- Inpatient opportunity, to start
- Work with the medical group to develop the Outpatient practice
- Experience with spinal cord injuries preferred
- Northridge Hospital acute rehab is CARF Accredited
- Employed position, with salary guaranteed to start
- Healthcare benefits + 401(k) matching + CME allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Malpractice insurance
- Enjoy Southern CA weather
- Access to CA beaches, hiking trails, and parks
- Short drive to the city of Los Angeles or San Diego
- Easy access to the airport
About Dignity Health
This position would be employed through Dignity Health Medical Group-Northridge Family Medicine, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation. Our Medical Foundation is aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California.
The way in which we approach our patients and each other is engrained in our culture, and can be summed up in two powerful words: Hello Humankindness.
Join Dignity Health Medical Group and be a part of our amazing journey!
Founded in 1976, Dignity Health Medical Group – Northridge, formerly known as Northridge Family Practice, is a multi-specialty group affiliated with Dignity Health, one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California.
Enjoy an active Southern California lifestyle year-round. Socioeconomic, ethnically, and religiously diverse urban community located in the heart of the San Fernando Valley 30 minutes from the beach and downtown Los Angeles. Close to all amenities, including restaurants, shopping malls, amusement parks, Universal Studios and Citywalk, Dodger Stadium, J. Paul Getty Museum, Museum of America West, L.A. Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Griffith Park Observatory, and numerous community parks and recreation centers. California State University Northridge, UCLA and USC are all nearby.