Vascular Surgeon Opportunity in Grafton, Wisconsin
Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a dynamic vascular surgeon to join a collegial team of clinicians in the northern Milwaukee County area. If you desire to be busy from day one yet enjoy a comfortable work-life balance, explore this outstanding career opportunity!
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of a general surgery residency program and vascular surgery fellowship; or completion of an integrated vascular surgery program from an accredited program
- Must have skills in all areas of vascular surgery
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Due to a retiring surgeon, this will be a busy vascular only practice
- Surgeries will be done at the Aurora Medical Center in Grafton with some outreach to Sheboygan and Milwaukee
- Outstanding variety of cases – carotids, AV fistulas, distal bypass, fem-pops, endovascular, etc.
- Experienced mentors to help you further develop your skills
- Excellent facilities with all equipment and staffing available
- Hybrid OR in Grafton
- Diverse patient population
- Weekday call TBD, call 1:5 weekends
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Get to know Grafton, WI
Explore a beautiful community in the heart of Ozaukee County
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
The Village of Grafton was first settled in 1840 and is situated at the eastern end of State Highway 60 on Interstate 43 in the heart of Ozaukee County, only 20 miles north of Milwaukee. Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth. Canoe on the Milwaukee River, which flows invitingly through the heart of the Village, or visit a family farm, bike, golf or shop, our residents and visitors are never at a loss for things to do. Along with the local activities, the location offers easy access to professional sporting events and cultural performances in nearby Milwaukee and Chicago areas.