RWJBarnabas Health Seeking Primary Care Physician in Central NJ
About the Position:
- Full-time outpatient-focused opportunity for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician
- Join team of 3 providers in very busy and successful practice
- Opportunity to assume robust practice and patient panel
- Candidate would be based in Ocean Township NJ at the heart of the Jersey Shore
About RWJBarnabas Health:
We are the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey encompassing:
- 11 Acute Care Hospitals
- 3 Children’s Hospitals
- 1 Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- 1 Behavioral Health center
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- 5 Fitness and Wellness Centers
We offer extremely competitive compensation plus robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match
- $4,000 annual stipend for CME, Society Memberships, etc.
- Must board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
We are open to new graduates as well as experienced physicians! Please note that new residents are offered up to $24,000 (paid in $2,000 monthly stipend) if they choose to join RWJBH during the final year of residency or fellowship.
To learn about this and other positions, please contact Amal Elmogahzy, Physician Recruiter at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Amal.Elmogahzy@rwjbh.org or phone: 862-236-0720.