- Private Practice Radiology Group – Radiology Associates
- Group is seeking a fellowship-trained IR for a hospital based Radiology practice
- Partner track opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Paid family health insurance, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) pension/profit sharing
- 100% paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Credentialing support
- Relocation allowance
- Candidate will be required to interpret general Radiology as needed and have proficiency across all modalities.
- Must have a valid Texas medical license.
- DEA and board certified or eligible by either ABR/AOBR required.
- Candidate will take general radiology call.
Hendrick Health System in Abilene, Texas serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. Hendrick Health System serves the region with a 564 licensed-bed medical center, a women’s center, rehabilitation hospital, cancer center and numerous other valuable services. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
Hendrick Medical Center has earned the Great Gallup Workplace Award for the past 13 years. We are the only hospital to win this international award 13 years in a row. We are a nonprofit hospital, so all of our profits are invested back into the hospital for purchasing equipment or expanding our facilities.
Hendrick is looking to recruit physicians for the Abilene population of 120K and surrounding 24 county service area of nearly 400K. Hendrick is located three hours west of Dallas in the heart of the Texas Midwest. Our community is home to many wonderful sites and services and offers a safe, friendly atmosphere and a fine place to raise a family.
Here is a virtual tour of the main hospital, Hendrick Medical Center.
Here is also a message from the physicians at Hendrick Medical Center.
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. The three private universities in Abilene add to the city’s cultural affairs and activities. Abilenians enjoy visiting the Paramount Theatre, Grace Museum, Center for Contemporary Arts, Abilene Philharmonic, 12th Armored Division Museum, Abilene Zoo and the Children’s Art and Literacy Festival. You may also find these links to be of interest so that you can learn a little bit more about Abilene:
- Abilene Attractions
- Downtown Abilene
- Mall of Abilene
- Abilene Chamber of Commerce
- City of Abilene
- Private Elementary School - St. Johns
- Abilene Independent School District
- Wylie Independent School District
- Texas Tech University - Abilene Campus
- Abilene Christian University
- Abilene Philharmonic
- Abilene Zoo
- Abilene Paramount Theatre
- Adventure Cove
- The Mill Winery