Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician in Oklahoma
Warren Clinic seeks a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician to join their practice in Oklahoma!
- Employed position through Warren Clinic
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (Must become BC within 7 years of completing training)
- Position will include inpatient focused rehab program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k/403b/457b Participation
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Vacation (25 days plus 7 federally recognized holidays)
- Relocation Assistance
- Recruitment Loan
- CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually
- Strong nursing staff with little turnover
- Community garden offered to patients
- Open to teaching, dependent upon physician preference
- Minimal call, 1-2 calls per night
- Hospitalists to assist with after-hours call coverage for medical management
- Middle of the night calls are not frequent
Welcome to Warren Clinic, a part of Saint Francis Health System. With more than 450 providers in 95 locations across Tulsa and eastern Oklahoma, we provide convenient, high-quality primary and specialty care for area patients.
Primary Care - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics - is available in the following communities:
- Tulsa Central
- Tulsa South
- Tulsa Hills
- Broken Arrow East
- Broken Arrow South
- Sand Springs
- Ft. Gibson
Saint Francis is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system wholly owned and operated in Tulsa, Oklahoma whose mission is to extend the presence and healing ministry of Christ to all who seek its services.
The health system is anchored by Saint Francis Hospital, a 1,112-bed tertiary center, which includes the region's only children's hospital and level IV neonatal intensive care unit, a 168-bed heart hospital and Tulsa's leading trauma and emergency center. Additionally, Saint Francis employs more than 450 providers through Warren Clinic, which serves the region with more than 95 locations throughout eastern Oklahoma.
In total, the organization has more than 10,000 employees, 1,000 physicians and 700 volunteers, making it the largest private employer in Tulsa County.