HNI Healthcare empowers physicians’ careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- 218-bed, 24 bed ICU facility, located in West Monroe, Louisiana
- Flexible 7-on/7-off schedule, 7 am/7 pm
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
Glenwood Regional Medical Center’s proud tradition of providing high-quality healthcare started more than fifty years ago. Over the years, the hospital has grown in size, adding new services and modern technology, but you’ll still find the same family-oriented, friendly service that’s been the cornerstone of this community hospital since the day it opened. Glenwood is nationally recognized for quality, especially in the area of cardiology, and consistently scores high in patient satisfaction.