HCA is searching for an Internal Medicine physician that wishes to practice in an outpatient setting in the beautiful suburbs of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This position would require working with Internal Medicine residents.
Practice Highlights and Requirements:
* Established tenured practice
* Practice location that is in a growing and high demand community
* Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
* New grads and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
Comprehensive Recruitment Package Includes:
* Competitive Compensation
* Comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental coverage along with a matching 401k retirement plan
* Relocation Assistance
* Occurrence Based Malpractice
Our facility provides comprehensive healthcare to the residents of Broward County. Founded in 1984, Northwest Medical Center has evolved into a 215-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve. From labor and delivery to pediatrics, and elder care on an inpatient or outpatient basis, our commitment to you remains steadfast.
Northwest Medical Center, a full-service hospital conveniently located to serve the North Broward communities of Coral Springs, Parkland, Coconut Creek, Margate and Deerfield Beach.
In addition, our 24-hour Emergency Department is able to accommodate more patients with more operating rooms and a larger Diagnostic Imaging Department with more of the latest advanced technology. Our In-Vitro Fertilization program has helped thousands of families achieve their dream of having a child.
Staffed by more than 500 physicians and 800 employees, Northwest cares for our community through every stage of life.
Located just outside Ft. Lauderdale, Margate is a wonderful family community.
Nearby Ft. Lauderdale boasts 23 miles of beautiful beaches, performing arts centers, museums, chic shopping and a lively night life. Convenient to I-95, US 1, airports, universities.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective health care in the communities we serve.
* 24-hour emergency service (adult & pediatric)
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
* Aquatic and Physical Rehabilitation Center
* Bariatric Center of Excellence
* Cardiovascular/open-heart services
* Diagnostic imaging
* Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center
* Maternity services
* Minimally invasive surgery
* Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU Level III)
* Orthopedic surgery
* Pain-management center
* Pediatric ER
* Robotic-assisted surgery
* Sleep disorders center
* Women's services
* New emergency department with more than 25,000 additional square feet and a total of 50 treatment bays
* Pediatric emergency department voted Readers Choice Favorite Pediatric ER by Coral Springs/Parkland City News for the FOURTH
year in a row
* Expanding the birthing center - building a level III neonatal intensive care unit and renovating the current childbirth and pediatric floors