Foundation Radiology is seeking a board-certified General Radiologist with competencies in light interventional radiology and breast procedures to provide both onsite and teleradiology services. The facility is a 45-minute drive from State College. The Radiologist will serve as Medical Director, participate in hospital committees and provide consultation to referring physicians.
ABR/AOBR certified/eligible. Highlights of this opportunity include:
- 2-3 days onsite per week, 8am to 5pm
- No onsite call coverage
- 1:4 weekend call (remote)
- Epic EMR and Siemens PACS at facilities
- Radiologist support team workflow supported via Powerscribe
- Light IR, MQSA and Pennsylvania Medical license required. Fellowship training preferred.
- We offer competitive compensation with a competitive full benefits package including paid malpractice insurance among other benefits and perks.
This position provides:
- State-of-the-art workflow that reduces fatigue, lessens administrative burdens and maximizes income potential.
- Quality-driven, patient-centric, collaborative physician-led organization.
- Optimized reading environment that enables Radiologists to focus on their areas of expertise and interest.
- Excellent work/life balance with favorable call schedule and reading from home opportunities.
Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Foundation Radiology Group is a trusted partner who understands today’s healthcare organizations. Our experience is extensive and our model currently operates successfully in more than 30 hospitals across ten states. This repeated success, sustained quality levels and substantial scale make Foundation a safe choice for hospitals and a career home for radiologists. A leader in radiology service delivery innovation, Foundation is the first Joint Commission-accredited multi-state radiology group. We provide our clients and their patients with final reads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Using Six Sigma principles we focus on accountability, transparency and efficiency to deliver unmatched quality with proactive measurement for continual improvement.
Led by physicians, our radiology practice is fully committed to advancing and rewarding our team of elite radiologists who serve onsite with our hospital partners or as subspecialty teleradiologists. Foundation puts its world-class team on the forefront of medical innovation and healthcare careers with a continual learning environment. Our radiologists work with state-of-the-art tools in a cross-functional team environment that supports them by providing all the resources they need to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.