Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Anesthesiology (1.0 FTE)
Fairview Southdale Hospital seeks a full-time 1.0 FTE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to work as part of the team to oversee line operations of the Anesthesia department.
- We have over 30 Operating rooms and perform over 23,000 cases annually.
- We provide all surgical services except for transplants and surgical peds.
- The CRNAs work very independently while collaborating with Anesthesiologists.
- Opportunity to work with student nurse anesthetist (SRNAs).
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our providers use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package to also include generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and much more.
- Market competitive salary.
A qualified candidate will be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and formal Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist training program. Must have a current Minnesota RN license and be board certified or eligible from the National Board on Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA).
Edina, Minnesota is conveniently located at the crossroads of several major highways in the growing and vibrant Southwest suburbs of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. Less than 15 minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Edina has grown from a village of mostly Scottish and Irish immigrants to a metropolitan community. Nationally recognized for K-12 education, high standards of living and quality of life, Edina offers exceptional, upscale dining and shopping experiences, recreational opportunities--including 39 parks and several golf courses--and diversions for every taste and lifestyle.