Pediatrics near Kansas City
Pediatrics Practice Opportunity near Kansas City
Perm or Moonlighting available
Bothwell Regional Health Center invites you to consider a pediatric practice opportunity in Sedalia, Missouri, just an easy drive from the KC metro area. With young families moving in to Pettis and surrounding counties, a great opportunity exists for a pediatrician to practice in a growing market.
More details about our perm practice opportunity include:
- Join an established practice with two pediatricians and two advance practice providers
- Practice is located in a large office with lab, procedure room and physician office space
- EMR in the office
- Newborn rounding at just one hospital minutes from the office
- Newly remodeled post-partum rooms with procedure rooms and NRP, STABLE trained nurses
- 108 bed hospital supports nearly 30 specialties represented on staff offer support for your practice
- Academic appointment with University of Missouri available to those interested in teaching our rural track training program for medical students
- Hospital employment offered with a guaranteed base salary and production bonus
- Ask about student loan payback, sign-on bonus or stipend
- Waiver sponsorship available
- Premium benefits package includes vacation, CME allowance, health, dental, vision, flexible spending program, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan and paid malpractice insurance
MOONLIGHTING for weekends taking call and nursery rounds is available. Contact us for more information!
Our growing community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Just a short drive away enjoy over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or beautiful scenes, fishing, hunting and water sports at Truman Lake, and the Lake of the Ozarks!
Bothwell Regional Health Center's medical office building provides new physicians with attractive, state-of-the-art offices in a high-traffic area in west Sedalia. The building's design and infrastructure provides for use of the latest technology, including electronic medical records. The three-story, 56,000-square-foot building includes "spec" space that can be finished according to the individual physician's needs.
Current tenants include Bothwell OB/GYN Associates, a women's health practice with three physicians, two nurse-midwives and a nurse practitioner, Bothwell Family Health, a primary care practice, Bothwell Internal Medicine, with a focus on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of adult diseases, Bothwell Ear, Nose &,, Throat, specializing in services for head and neck conditions, Missouri Heart Center, a Columbia, Missouri, based cardiology practice, and Retina Associates.
Bothwell Healing Arts Center is connected to the Bothwell Diagnostic Center, giving patients easy access to comprehensive diagnostics, including lab, digital x-ray, digital mammography, ultrasound, CT scanning, open MRI and more.
GET WELL. STAY WELL. BOTHWELL.
Providing high-quality, cost-effective and compassionate health care has always been the priority of the staff at Bothwell Regional Health Center. Bothwell, a 140-bed hospital in Sedalia, has served west-central Missouri since 1930. With a staff of more than 900 employees and 100 physicians, we provide a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services. These services include cancer care, emergency services, orthopedics, cardiovascular care, neurodiagnostics, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, outpatient services, diagnostic imaging, hospice, home health, medical equipment and community outreach and education.
Accredited by The Joint Commission, Bothwell meets the exacting standards of multiple regulatory agencies. Bothwell also operates a network of clinics, outpatient service facilities and rehabilitation therapy. Bothwell is noted for the following accreditations and distinctions
Historic Downtown Sedalia
,,Daum Museum of Contemporary Art
Missouri State Fair
Why Practice in Sedalia, Missouri...
Kansas City, Missouri Skyline ,,
Lake of the Ozarks
Our family-friendly community offers the amenities of a metro area without the traffic, noise, crime and lifestyle of the fast paced cities! We are located approximately one hour from the Kansas City area in a retail and service hub for a multi-county market of more than 65,000.
,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, Here are some of the great features offered in our community:
- Cost of living 20 percent lower than national average
- A variety of shopping, restaurants and entertainment with a 10 cinema movie complex, three performing arts centers, the Daum Museum of Contemporary Art, Bothwell Lodge, Katy Depot, the Scott Joplin Ragtime Festival and the Queen of the Prairies Festival of the Arts
- Eight local parks offer two outdoor pool/water parks, ponds, playgrounds and more
- Home of the Missouri State Fair, State Fair Speedway, minor league baseball and college basketball
- State Fair Community College with more than 5,000 students
- Nearby Whiteman Air Force Base is home of the B-2 Bomber and 10,000 military personnel and their families
- Sedalia is winner of the Fire Ball Run and is ranked the #1 micropolitan community in the state for economic growth
- Outstanding education with a new public high school supported by a junior high, middle school and five elementary schools, Sedalia also offers four private schools including Catholic K-12
- Sedalia has been recognized by the Missouri's DREAM Initiative communities - supporting the redevelopment and revitalization of the historic downtown
Just 30 minutes or less away from:
- Beautiful Truman Lake and state park with beautiful views on 950 miles of shoreline with plentiful game, fishing and camping in a relaxing atmosphere
- University of Central Missouri with more than 10,000 students
,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,,Just one hour away from:
- Kansas City metro area offering more than 200 area attractions
- Columbia – home of the University of Missouri SEC Mizzou Tigers and 30,000 students
- Lake of the Ozarks, which features more than 1,150 miles of shoreline offering water sports, outlet shopping, dining and much more
Exceptional care, close to home.