Cardiovascular Surgeon Palm Beach, FL
||JFK Medical Center
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Not Specified|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
HCA Healthcare is looking for a BC Cardiovascular Surgeon to join our exceptional team at JFK Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL.
* Employed Cardiovascular Surgery practice offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including occurrence based malpractice, relocation, health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
* No cap on compensation; work hard and be compensated accordingly
* Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years post fellowship experience in the following treatment options: TAVR, CABG, VAD, AFIB
* Call of 1:3
* Candidates looking for a collegial work environment with a strong commitment to teamwork and unmatched growth and leadership opportunities are encouraged to apply and will be given the upmost consideration
* Seeking anÂ experienced Board Certified Surgeon to start in 2021
About HCA Healthcare
* HCA Healthcare is one of the largest healthcare systems in the country with over 180 hospitals in 20 states
* Our national Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular Services team is comprised of nationally recognized physicians who are dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care across the country as well as improving care options through participation in clinical trials, device trials and scientific research
* HCA Healthcare is the also the largest provider of Graduate Medical Services with over 4000 residents and fellows in ACGME accredited programs and more programs opening every year
* Our healthcare system was established over 50 years ago and continues to improve the quality of care provided to approximately 5% of the population in the United States
JFK Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL
* JFK Medical Center is a multi-campus system in Palm Beach County with a 486-bed main facility and a 245-bed acute care hospital with adjoining 88-bed psychiatric hospital
* JFK is consistently recognized as one of the top Cardiovascular hospitals in the US and is an Accredited Chest Pain Center
* JFK's Cardiovascular team provides all levels of cardiac care including Cardiothoracic Surgery, Electrophysiology, Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Rehab
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (looking at you, Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don't have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.
JFK Medical Center was originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital as the first memorial to our nation's 35th president in 1966. Growing with the community, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a multi-campus medical center, encompassing four convenient locations throughout Palm Beach County.
Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 486-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
JFK Medical Center North Campus, the latest addition to our family, is a 245-bed acute care hospital, with an adjoining 88-bed psychiatric unit, and a medical professional office building. JFK North is the largest provider of Behavioral Health services in Palm Beach County.
We also offer two off-site Emergency Rooms in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach. These facilities offer 24 hour care for emergent conditions in adults and children, providing the same emergency treatment as our hospital based ER's, just closer to home. JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.
Atlantis is a small community that is part of the large Palm Beach Metro area. Palm Beach, a mere three-blocks wide and 14 miles long, it is a barrier island connected to the mainland by three primary bridges in the center of town.
Whether you're interested in the family-oriented quiet streets and sandy beaches or want to experience the "Greenwich Village" lifestyle near Main Street, where a fanciful mix of old and new houses, along with apartments and condominiums, share the walking ambiance to small shops, grocers and a host of outdoor restaurants, there are endless possibilities.
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with
Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
* Advanced comprehensive stroke center
* Behavioral health services (adult)
* Breast MRI
* Cardiac catheterization & angioplasty
* Cardiac and vascular rehabilitation
* Cardiac rehabilitation
* Comprehensive cancer services
* Orthopedic and Spine Institute
* Diabetes certification from
* Diabetes management
* Digital mammography
and 3D tomosynthesis
* Emergency medicine
* Heart & vascular care
* Intraoperative radiation therapy
* Kid-friendly ER
* Kidney dialysis
* Neuroscience Institute
* Open heart procedures
* Rehabilitation center
* Robotic-assisted surgery
* Sleep disorders center
* Two off-site emergency rooms
* Weight loss surgery
* Wound care
We are pleased to continue to receive recognition as a quality hospital with our designations by the Joint Commission as a certified primary stroke center, as well as being recognized as one of the 2014 and 2015 Truven Health Top 50 Cardiovascular hospitals in the Country. This prestigious annual award honors hospitals that have led the way with superior performance in cardiovascular service in four key areas: outcomes of care, service-line efficiency, financial performance, and core measures alignment.
JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.