Top Paying Radiologist Job - Just South of Atlanta
ApolloMD is currently seeking talented Radiologists such as yourself to join our growing team just South of the Atlanta, GA area. We are one of the fastest-growing multi-specialty physician practices in the nation and are actively recruiting for Full-Time and PRN coverage.
WellStar West Georgia Health System is a 276 bed hospital located in LaGrange, GA just 60 miles south of downtown Atlanta. This system includes a 38 bed ED as well as a separate Women’s Center. LaGrange is home to LaGrange College, has both great public and private schools and has a thriving downtown with many fine restaurants and retail. Additionally, West Point Lake is part of the community and provides many options for outside activities. Below I have included some of the highlights of the position:
- 2 Radiologist; 1 Physician Assistant
- Average Studies: 75-90 per day
- Common studies: 40% plain film, 25% CT comprises, 15% mammo/tomo and 10% MRI/Ultrasound
- Average Procedures: 3-5 per day
- Common Procedures: paracentesis, PICC line, arthrogram injections, CVC/Vas-cath placement, CT guided biopsy/Ct guided drainage, PermCath/tunneled CVC placement, lumbar punctures, bone marrow biopsy, portacath placement and Thoracentesis
- Equipment includes: 128 slice CT, 64 slice CT; digital mammo/tomo/biopsy and PACS
- EMR: EPIC
- Collaborative team
- 2 Radiologist cover the hospital and Women’s Center Monday-Friday
- 1 Radiologist covers teleradiology remotely from 6p-12am (when available)
- 1:4 weekend call until 5pm; requires 2 hours in-hospital coverage
**Excellent Pay Structure, 1099 Independent Contractor Status and Paid Malpractice Insurance**
The West Georgia ED runs with extreme efficiency which improves the satisfaction of physicians, nurses and patients. Patient satisfaction scores have remained at high levels since winning the Press Ganey Compass Award which acknowledges health care facilities whose satisfaction scores have shown the greatest improvement over a two-year period.
LaGrange is home to LaGrange College, the oldest private college in Georgia, and its proximity to beautiful West Point Lake have led it to become a popular destination for bass fishing. With beautiful parks and historic districts, as well as a vibrant downtown with shops and breweries, the town offers a charming retreat just outside of metro Atlanta. Lagrange is also home to Callaway Gardens which offers a variety of fun-filled activities year-round. Lagrange offers an affordable cost of living and quality education options for families.