Urologist - Interest in Robotics
CHI Health St. Francis is seeking a Urologist in Grand Island, Nebraska
CHI Health St. Francis is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible urologist to join a growing multi-specialty provider group. CHI Health St. Francis has the intent to further expand the Department of Urology and the ideal candidate would be expected to build a strong patient care practice with both clinical and surgical components.
- 2 Year Salary Guarantee
- New surgical suites with plans for new da Vinci surgical system
- High growth potential
- Live in a safe and family friendly community
- Local regional airport with daily flights to Dallas/Ft. Worth
- EMR - EPIC coming in 2020
- Opportunity for academic appointment with Creighton University
- Full benefits package, relocation, professional liability insurance with tail and CME
- BC/BE in Urology
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) registration
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Nebraska
Qualified Candidates please submit CV to:
CHI Health St. Francis is a level III Trauma Center and is a regional referral center with 159 beds. Good Things Happen Here. In 2008 it opened a $40 million, 9 story patient tower. In 2019 a state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. cancer center. Now, new Surgical Services department. Construction on the 37,500 sq. ft., $32 million dollar addition is scheduled for completion early 2021.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.