IU Health Arnett Physicians - Supplemental Certified Nurse Midwife
Indiana University Health Arnett OB/GYN Team is seeking to add a Supplemental Certified Nurse Midwife to their growing midwife practice located in Lafayette, West Lafayette & Frankfort, Indiana. Join a collegial team of 9 OB/GYN physicians, 2 nurse practitioners, and 4 nurse midwives.
Employment opportunity details:
- 50% inpatient, 50% outpatient
- Responsibilities: Women's health services with focus on women of childbearing age, OB/GYN care to include full obstetric care, well woman exams/paps and family planning. Optional: nexplannon, IUDs in office
- Strong patient base, only midwifery practice in Lafayette area that works with a physician group
- Ideal candidate will be flexible, a strong communicator, team player, be a supportive of a culture of high touch/low tech, labor supported patients, supportive of patient driven choices and supportive of an EMR, including: Cerner, Epic and WatchChild
- Experience required
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 33 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 24 facilities, 18 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 6 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|