Cardiology:Electrophysiology Opportunity - New Albany, IN
Choose a Bright Future as a Cardiologist with Baptist Health Medical Group
If you are a cardiologist specializing in electrophysiology, who would like to practice in a professional and growing environment, Baptist Health Medical Group in New Albany, IN, would like to hear from you.
Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained Cardiologist: Electrophysiologist, to join our team in Southern Indiana.
As an employee of Baptist Health Medical Group, physicians will receive the following compensation and benefits:
Competitive Compensation package:
- Starting bonus
- Relocation/moving allowance
- Base salary plus incentive compensation
- Allowed time off
Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan -403(b) and 457
- Paid CME and licensure
- Medical malpractice insurance
Baptist Health Floyd is a 236-bed regional healthcare provider with one of Southern Indiana’s most advanced comprehensive cardiac surgery programs. The hospital offers 34 points of care in a full continuum from inpatient care to rehab services to home care, and is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
- 1850 State Street New Albany, IN 47150
- Baptist Health demonstrates the love of Christ by providing and coordinating care and improving health in our communities.
- Baptist Health will lead in clinical excellence, compassionate care, and growth to meet the needs of our patients.
Our Faith-Based Values:
- Baptist Health will live out its Christ-centered mission and achieve its vision guided by the following faith-based values: Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Excellence, Collaboration and Joy.
Commitment to Patient Safety:
- Baptist Health will continuously improve outcomes through system-wide efforts that drive and standardize our culture of safety and clinical excellence.
A physician-led medical group
Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health’s employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states. Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses over 1,100 providers, including 650 physicians and more than 450 advanced practice clinicians. These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
While many of the Medical Group’s administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level. Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system’s three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community’s unique needs. These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals – care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
Located just five miles north of Louisville, Kentucky, you will find that building a home here offers the perfect blend of Southern hospitality and Midwestern flair — where sophistication meets welcome home. A known horse-racing hub, the city embraces its river town heritage while celebrating an effervescent cultural scene, vibrant with great dining, amazing events and more.
The region also offers a wide variety of options from charming rustic communities to the energy of city living, all within a short drive. It’s a great place to put down roots, raise a family and just call home with:
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options
- Cultural amenities and sports programs
- Diverse economic base
- Excellent public and private schools with exceptional student to teacher ratios
- Exciting nightlife