- 7 on 7 off
- Covering two hospitals (at least 1 a month)
- 3 days of clinic
Singing River Health System is both a mission-driven provider of health services and one of the largest employers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Every day our dedicated team of caregivers makes an impact on the lives of almost everyone in our community, often in more ways than one.
Singing River Health System is comprised of two hospitals – Pascagoula Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital – plus community medical clinics throughout the area. Singing River Health System provides:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Heart and vascular services
- Cancer care
- Women’s and Children’s services
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services
- State-of-the-art neuroscience centers
- Behavioral health services
- Wound care and a hyperbaric medicine center
- Hospice care
- A community owned, not-for-profit health system
- Second largest employer in Jackson County with more than 2,500 employees, physicians, staff and volunteers
- Economic impact exceeding $270 million per year
- One of the largest emergency departments in the state, caring for more than 100,000 patients per year
- Home to award winning Blue Distinction® ,Centers of Excellence in spine and joint surgery
We provide critical health services, numerous community outreach programs and charitable services and educational programs. We strengthen the local economy by recruiting over 300 of the very best physicians and other professionals to our community while providing good jobs, wages, and benefits to more than 2,500 employees and their families.
Through this dedication, we help improve the health of the community while making it a better place to live and work. We are honored to be the caregiver of choice.