Family Medicine Opportunity - Ainsworth, Nebraska
||Brown County Hospital
|Specialty:||Family Medicine |
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Not Specified|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
Brown County Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Physician to join our Family Medicine team in Ainsworth, Nebraska! We are looking to complete our two physician, two mid-level provider team. The opportunity is designated as a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) and open to H1B and J1 Visa candidates.
- Three year salary guarantee of $270,000 with additional incentives
- Student loan repayment through the Student Loan Repayment Program (SLRP) up to $60,000 per year
- Starting Bonus
- Opportunity to pick up optional shifts in the Emergency Room for additional compensation
- 4 day work week
- Relocation and Comprehensive Benefits package
- Rotating call with other primary care physicians
- Specialty Consult support
Brown County Hospital in Ainsworth, Nebraska is located in North Central Nebraska and operates a 23-bed acute care Critical Access Hospital. The town offers a wealth of outdoor activities, beautiful scenery, as well as unique shops, all combined with ample dining and lodging facilities.
Brown County Hospital is dedicated to providing our patients and communities with the highest quality of comprehensive and compassionate healthcare.
We are part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.