Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare is supporting recruitment efforts for a full-time Advanced Practice Provider to work with a busy cardiologist practice in El Paso, TX. This position will include both hospital and office-based practice, and clinics will consist of both shared and independent clinics. The position would include hospital rounding on weekends when the physician is on call. Patient population is diverse and often medically complex.
The NP or PA will be responsible for obtaining patient histories and performing examinations, ordering testing and developing a treatment plan, monitoring the effectiveness of therapeutic interventions, providing patient education under the direction/supervision of the supervising cardiologist, and performing stress tests including cardiopulmonary exercise testing. The candidate should have a strong background in EHR, interest in research, and high-level organizational and communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced NP or PA with previous cardiology and/or ICU experience required.
- Outpatient clinic experience preferred.
- Bilingual- Spanish required
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
- Required: Licensed to practice in the State of Texas by the Texas Medical Board.
- NCCPA certification. Valid DEA registration. AHA BLS required.
About Cardiology Care Consultants:
This is an exciting practice opportunity in a growing community with the most prestigious cardiology group in Central Texas. The practice allows for professional growth with high quality colleagues in a well-established and successful group practice. Cardiology Care Consultants one of the largest cardiology groups in El Paso. We have been serving the community for over 25 years in our 3 offices. CCC offers comprehensive cardiovascular services including a robust research program.
Nestled at the point where West Texas, New Mexico, and Old Mexico meet, The Sun City is the perfect place to enjoy the seamless blend of cultures and customs that is our heritage. Our region's 400-year history is tapestry that envelops the thriving and diverse metropolitan that exists today. Our employees love all the benefits El Paso has to offer as a large city with a relaxed and casual environment. El Paso is known as the Sun City for its 300+ days of sun.
* El Paso Ranked #1 Most Affordable Major U.S. City (Move.org, June 2019)
* El Paso Ranks in the Top 15 of Best Small Cites for 3 Consecutive Years (Resonance Consultancy, June 2019)
* El Paso Ranked #6 in Top 10 Safest Metro Cities for 2019 with populations over 300,000(SafeWise, April 2019)
* The city's elevation is 3,740 feet above sea level and surrounded by the beautiful Franklin Mountains. No natural disasters and year round weather suitable 300+ days of outdoor activities.
* Population is 800,000 making it the 6th largest city in Texas and the 21st largest in the United States.
* Things to do in and around the Sun City: visitelpaso.com
* Chamber of Commerce website https://www.elpaso.org/
Las Palmas Medical Center and Del Sol Medical Center are separate campuses under one COID. The Market name is Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare.
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare is the leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region. Our physicians, nurses and staff are committed to keeping our community healthy and delivering the highest quality patient care available.
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare provides full-service acute care hospitals offering comprehensive medical services in nearly every specialty, so you are never far from the care you need.
As a part of HCA, the largest hospital chain in the world, Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare brings unsurpassed healthcare resources to El Paso, Texas. Our medical teams include some of the finest physicians in the nation, and we continue to recruit physicians to the area to meet the needs of our expanding population.
Las Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special expertise in Emergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma), Cardiology, Women's Services, Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care, Oncology Services, and Wound Care Management. Las Palmas Medical Center is also the only Kidney Transplant Center in the Region.
Licensed Beds: 317 Staff: 850 Physicians: 500
Del Sol Medical Center: Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As the only full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tri-state community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
Licensed Beds: 336 Staff: 1,325 Physicians: 500