The Opportunity of a lifetime! It just happens to be in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan!
MyMichigan Medical Center Mt. Pleasant, with inpatient responsibilities at MyMichigan Medical Center Gratiot in Alma.
Full-time Rheumatologist – board certified/eligible. Must have U.S. Medical Doctor degree or foreign equivalent. Must have or be eligible for state of Michigan Physician’s License and Controlled Substance License.
Reason for Recruitment
New Opportunity to fill a community need.
MyMichigan Medical Center Mount Pleasant is a 128,000 square-foot facility conveniently located on M-20 near I-127. The medical center features a 24/7 Emergency Department, outpatient surgery center and a full range of outpatient services, including physician offices, lab, imaging and cardiovascular testing.
*On site Infusion center
MyMichigan Medical Center Mt. Pleasant has specialists in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics to care for patients of all ages. Our providers partner with their patients to help them stay healthy and tackle health problems together. Patients can expect:
- Care for the entire family – from newborns to seniors
- Benefits of the comprehensive MyMichigan Health system
- Referrals to specialists
- Convenient, same-day testing provided on site by prescription
Physicians in Practice
Practitioner will be the solo Rheumatologist at this location, with support from a current Rheumatologist based in Midland. MyMichigan Health is affiliated with Michigan Medicine, the health care division of the University of Michigan. This will be a very busy practice, with a large patient panel already established.
Specialty care is provided by physicians and providers affiliated with MyMichigan Medical Centers
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Wound Treatment
All aspects of Rheumatology for an adult population.
MyMichigan Medical Center Gratiot
Competitive compensation plan. Benefits include:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
Full time - Flexible work week
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
MyMichigan Medical Center Mt. Pleasant is the medical center of the future, conveniently located on M-20 near I-127.
- Affiliated with Michigan Medicine, the academic medical center of the University of Michigan
- Timely access to adult and pediatric primary care
- Leaders in patient experience with Emergency Department and Ambulatory Service Center scoring in top decile
- More than 50 physicians and advanced practice providers in more than 20 different medical specialties
- More than 100 local employees
- Accredited by The Joint Commission