Work Location: College Station, Texas
Job Summary: The candidate will join our well-established neurology service line. The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. This position will be outpatient care.
Education and Certifications required:
- Boarded in Neurology
- Texas licensed, preferred
Experience: 1-3 Years’ experience preferred, but new grads will be considered.
Salary and Benefits: Salary range is negotiable based upon experience.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Sign on bonus
- CME reimbursement for new for continuing education, licensure and certification.
- Flexible and willing to support organizational needs with regard to healthcare and market changes;
- Solid clinical expertise with a commitment to patient care outcomes;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to serve as a team member and clinical leader in the workplace;
- Customer service oriented.
Core Competencies for Physician:
- Obtain and record medical history;
- Perform physical examinations;
- Order, conduct, and interpret appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures;
- Formulate a diagnosis ;
- Identify and prescribe appropriate pharmacologic agents and non-pharmacologic interventions as allowed by the Texas Board of Medicine and DEA regulations ;
- Educate and counsel patients and families according to diagnosis ;
- Make appropriate referrals to patient and family;
Centrally located between Houston, Austin, and Dallas, CHI St. Joseph Health is located in the heart of the Brazos Valley. The twin cities of Bryan-College Station comprise a vibrant, fast-growing community with plenty of small-town charm. Home to Texas A&M University, the George Bush Presidential Library, Lake Bryan, and Downtown Bryan, Bryan-College Station is ideal for families, offering the convenience of large city amenities on a backdrop of the Brazos Valley countryside.
CHI St. Joseph Health provides health care to a 9-county service region. The main service area is Brazos County, while Austin, Burleson, Grimes, Lee, Leon, Madison, Robertson, and Washington counties comprise the secondary market. The total population for the System’s service area is approximately 360,000.
We are part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence