Sentara Medical Group has an opening for an experienced NP/PA to join Sentara Internal Medicine Physicians–Chesapeake Square, located in Chesapeake, Virginia. This is an excellent employment opportunity to become a part of the physician-led Sentara Medical Group, a top-tier, innovative, high performing multispecialty group with over 1,500 providers located throughout Virginia and northeastern North Carolina. Sentara was recently named one of the top five large healthcare systems in the country by IBM Watson Health, and included on Forbes' listing of "Best Employers.” Position highlights include:
- Prefer candidates with strong internal medicine background
- Full-time, Monday-Friday; no weekends or holidays (subject to change)
- No call responsibilities at this time
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits
- Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Fully integrated EHR (Epic)
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a healthcare system focused on quality, transformation, and innovation. Requirements for this position include Virginia-licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, and a current, unrestricted DEA license. Candidates must have the ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision. Apply online at www.sentaracareers.com, keyword search 141386BR. For additional information, submit resume and cover letter to Rhonda Creger, BA, DASPR, Physician Recruiter, Sentara Medical Group, email@example.com.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.