Experienced hospitalist advanced practice provider needed for HealthONE Hospitalists at Swedish Medical Center.
- Board certified physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Minimum of 1-year work experience as hospitalist in APP role
- Licensed to practice in Colorado or in process of securing licensure
- Due to challenges of the COVID environment, new grads and candidates seeking to transition to hospitalist role are not eligible
- Competitive salary
- Hospital employee comprehensive benefits package
- 401k and matching with employee discounted stock purchase plan
- CME expenses
About Denver Heart/Swedish Medical Center and Rose Medical Center:
- HealthONE hospitalists care for adult patient populations in this level 1 Trauma Center with excellent subspecialty support. ICU is closed and has 24/7 Intensivist coverage. Day shift APP will work with hospitalist team, cross covering and assisting on admissions. Hospitalists are not responsible for codes, but do participate in Rapid Response Team. Hospitalists do not do procedures. Shifts average 15-17 patients. Fifteen shifts per month for full-time benefits with a 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- Swedish Medical Center is a 408-bed Level I trauma in Englewood, south Denver metro area, known as Neurosciences center of excellence
- Rose Medical Center is a 422-bed, Level III trauma center with Magnet Designation
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colorado, part of HealthONE, serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for neurotrauma and as the region's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, a recognized leader in the most advanced stroke care. Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty and is an eight time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a Top 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters.
An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, Swedish is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years.
Annually, Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,800 physicians.
Living in the Denver Metro Area:
Recreation and an active lifestyle beckon. It's no wonder that Metro Denver's young, active residents are among the nation's healthiest-in both mind and body. Area residents dabble in everything from skiing to hiking, mountain biking to river rafting. Perhaps that's why the area is one of the fittest cities in the country.
When they're not enjoying the region's great outdoors, citizens take advantage of championship sports teams and cultural attractions, such as events at The Denver Performing Arts Complex-the largest such facility under one roof outside of New York City. To learn more about living in Denver, visit http://www.metrodenver.org/living-here