Medical City Healthcare is recruiting for a PRN board-certified Hematopathologist for Forward Pathology Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, providing professional hematopathology services at Medical City Dallas as well as commercial outreach clients.
- AP/CP board certification is required
- Hematopathology Fellowship Completion and board certification required
- Minimum 2 years Post-fellowship Experience required
- Texas medical licensed in place
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- PRN schedule to cover vacations and fill in as needed based on volumes
- proficient in diagnostic hematopathology practice, including flow cytometry, bone marrow interpretation, immunohistochemistry, and molecular hematopathology
- proficient in clinical interpretations
- willing to work in a fast-paced, patient-centric program.
Medical City Hospital has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. Medical City is the flagship medical center for the North Texas Division offering comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, specialty and behavioral medicine services. MCD has physicians practicing more than 95 medical specialties. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here.
On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.