Job Summary:Emergency medicine physician is needed to join our team at TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center in Hendersonville, TN.
About TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center:
- Board eligible or board certified in emergency medicine
- ACGME emergency medicine residency training
- Two years of practice experience preferred
- Join Envision physician services group
- 36 hours of physician coverage
- 24 hours of APP coverage
Strategically located 18 miles NE of the center of downtown Nashville and 20 miles from Nashville's International Airport, Hendersonville attributes its rapid growth to geographic location and scenic beauty. With higher than average household incomes, Hendersonville is the home of a highly educated and affluent citizenry and is known throughout the state as one of the finest places to live, work, and play. It offers a unique blend of city living and spacious country surroundings.
- 110-bed community hospital with a dedicated 15-bed emergency department
- Offering comprehensive medical and surgical programs
- Proudly provided quality healthcare to Sumner and surrounding counties for more than 30 years
- 36,000 annual ED visits
- Partnered with Envision for staffing and management services