Primary Care Physician for a Clinic in Thriving Southeast Metro!
Huntsville Hospital has openings for Primary Care physicians to join established outpatient clinics in Madison. Northern AL and Southern Tennessee (1.25 million) catchment area, hospital-owned space, employed position, Hospitalist group admits, EMR. The position offers an excellent compensation package including base salary plus RVU-based incentives, paid vacation, CME allowance, health and life insurance, malpractice insurance, and a 401k plan with employer contribution. Ideal candidates are Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds, Board Certification or Eligibility required. Teaching opportunities with UAB MS 3/4, Family Practice and Internal Medicine Residents.
Huntsville Hospital is an 971- bed Level I Trauma Center and the regional referral center for all of North Alabama and Southern Tennessee with a catchment area of 1.25 million people. 165,000 annual ER visits, including a dedicated Pediatric ER at our Women's & Children's Hospital, physician support in over 65 medical specialties. The hospital has 24/7 in-house Hospitalist, Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopedic and Neurosurgical Coverage.
- Alabama’s Only Top 50 Heart Hospital by Truven Health Analytics
- America’s 50 Best Cardiac Surgery Program by Healthgrades
- Top 50 Cardiovascular Programs by Truven Health Analytics
- Cardiac Care Excellence Award by Healthgrades
- Huntsville Hospital listed as Becker’s Top 150 Hospitals
- America's 100 Best Spine Surgery Programs by Healthgrades
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- Huntsville Hospital is one of only seven Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksites in Alabama
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move with rich values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community’s unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of almost 400K, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out. Hike our mountains and swim in our lakes!
- Area public schools have more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County have more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other city in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridge Street Towne Center are just some of the main attractions
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy for 7th consecutive year
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week