Neurologists for growing program at Comprehensive Stroke Center in Midwest
Parkview Health, the largest not-for-profit health system in Northeast Indiana, is currently seeking full time Neurologists to join our new Neurology practice located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Our Neuroscience team currently consists of Neurologists, Neurohospitalists, Neuro Interventionists, Neurosurgeons and is supported by our Advanced Practice Providers.
- Must be Board Eligible/ Board Certified
- Join our growing team of 4 neurologists and 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- Comprehensive Stroke Certification
- Opportunities to conduct research through our Parkview Mirro Center of Research and Innovation or teaching opportunities at the IU School of Medicine Fort Wayne campus
- Opportunities for sub-specialty practice including: epilepsy, headaches, geriatric & movement & neuromuscular disorders.
- Robust benefit package inclusive of highly competitive salaries, annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long term disability and many other non-traditional benefits!
This is a great opportunity for those looking to be a part of building a new and exciting program! Parkview Health is a Comprehensive Stroke Center and is a part of the Stroke Care Now Network that serves a very large catchment area of nearly 1.2 million.
Parkview Health employees and physicians have earned the following certifications and accreditation:
- Certified Stroke Center
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and intensivist/eICU® program. Latest technology includes, daVinci Robotics for cardiovascular, urological, gynecological and colorectal surgery and CyberKnife® at the Parkview Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Contact Brittany Thomas, Provider Recruitment, at Brittany.Thomas2@parkview.com
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here