Infectious Disease Physician in Marietta, OH
Marietta, Ohio - Infectious Disease Opportunity
- BC/BE Infectious Disease Provider to join a hospital employed group.
- Two years guaranteed base salary
- signing bonus -30,000
- relocation up to $15,000
- student loan repayment up to $100,000
- Flexible scheduling & staffing
- 170+ employed physician on staff
- Supportive & collaborate medical staff and administration
- Primary service area population >250,000
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days)
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Retirement: 403(b), 457, and a generous pension plan are all offered
- Medical, Dental, and Vision are fully covered for the physician and their family at no premium
- Annual CME funds-$5,000 plus an additional account for business expenses
- Excellent public and private schools in the area
- Local activities for family and friends: hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, boating/kayaking, hunting, fishing, skiing/snowboarding, crafting, antiques, fitness, camping, ATV trail
- Excellent fine dining venues
- Local regional airport for quick, convenient travel plus three international airports within 2 hours: Columbus (CMH), Pittsburgh (PITT), Cleveland (CLE)
- Low cost of living
- An attractive housing market that includes a live venue of homes to meet any need
Memorial Health System consists of a 200-bed not-for-profit community hospital, a full service cancer center, a critical access/orthopedic hospital, 110+ physician practices, 2 urgent care centers, a rehabilitation center, a free standing emergency department, an extended care facility and a retirement community.
Our medical staff is comprised of a 170+ specialists including (but not limited to): surgical oncology, bariatric surgery, thoracic surgery, 24 hour hospitalist coverage, plastic /reconstructive surgery and interventional cardiology).
In addition, the system maintains:
- Surgery suites with 9 state of the art operating rooms, including a Robotic Suite (Da Vinci)
- Block scheduling known for efficiency and long tenured OR nurses
- Eleven ICU Beds (a combined medical and surgical ICU)
- 24 bed Special Care Unit (3 vent rooms)
- Emergency Department with 48+ visits per year to the core facility alone
The city of Marietta, located in scenic Southeast Ohio, boasts unique shops, exceptional dining and a vast array of cultural and entertainment venues. Smithsonian Magazine has named Marietta to its list of "Top Communities to Visit in 2014".
Employers in the service area include DuPont, Hino Motors, the US Treasury Department, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.