Excellent Opportunity for a Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician
Rochester Regional Health has an opportunity for a BC/BE Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician to join a progressive, expanding Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics clinical program.
As a Developmental Pediatrician with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier
- You are in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- This employed, full-time position is a joint clinical appointment with Rochester Regional Health (RRH) and Golisano Children's Hospital/University of Rochester Medical Center
- Opportunity for a role in medical education is available
About The Rochester General Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Program
- An interdisciplinary practice specializing in the diagnostic evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents with developmental and behavioral disorders,including but not limited to, ADHD, anxiety, autism spectrum disorders, and learning disabilities.
- The practice is multidisciplinary, including Developmental-Behavioral Pediatricians, a Psychiatrist, Psychologists, a Nurse Practitioner, and Nursing; collaboration with families, schools, and clinicians is emphasized.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities.
Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.