Rewarding Geriatric Opportunity with Sign-on Bonus!
As a Geriatrician with Rochester Regional Health,
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
Several practice settings to align with your geriatric interest:
- Consultative Service
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Outpatient Medicine
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health ,is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals, more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses, innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing, a wide range of behavioral health services, and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. ,The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.