PM&R Opportunity in Growing Pennsylvania Healthcare System
Penn Highlands Healthcare is now accepting BC/BE Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician candidates with a desire to develop and grow the service line to meet a high patient demand in our growing healthcare system.
- System-wide Rehabilitation services include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Athletic Training, Industrial Rehabilitation and Cardiac Rehabilitation and Pain Management Services
- System-wide Professional Rehabilitation Team includes Pain Management Physicians, Physical Therapists, PTAs, Ocupational Therapists, OTAs, Speach Language Pathologists, Cardiac Rehabilitation Nurses, Licensed and Certified Athletic Trainers
- Position to include, but not limited to, inpatient rehabilitation, occupational health, and performing EMG testing
- Shared Call 1:4
- Work collaboratively with other PM&R Physicians, Pain Management Physicians, and other Rehabilitation Staff
- Potential for growth/leadership in developing this service line
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Uncapped Productivity Incentives
- Generous Sign on Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Residency Stipend Program
- Teaching Opportunities
- 40 hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- 25 PTO Days Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
Penn Highlands Healthcare is Growing!
Between 2018 and 2021, Penn Highlands Healthcare is implementing a $111 million Master Facilities Plan designed to enhance access to critical services and advanced care for our patients. Eight major expansion and renovation projects will modernize our healthcare system as we continue lead the way in offering innovative healthcare to the residents of beautiful, West-Central, Pennsylvania, including expanding Emergency Medicine services and seeking Level III Trauma Designation, adding Operating Rooms and increasing inpatient beds, the construction of a 72,000 square foot Center of Excellence Building to host state-of-the-art Orthopedics and Women’s and Children’s Care, expanding our Behavioral Health Hospital, construction of new Medical Office and Outpatient Facilities and several renovations to existing buildings.
Penn Highlands DuBois, located off South Main Street in DuBois, it is the former DuBois Hospital and DuBois Regional Medical Center West. Serving the community since 1898, it has grown with the needs of the area.
Penn Highlands DuBois, currently a 220-bed hospital, houses a 19-bed Emergency Department, Maternity Unit, a full service imaging department, a 15-bed ICU, 12-bed CVICU, Laboratory, NICU, Pediatrics Unit, Short Stay and Operating Rooms, The Heart Center, The Lung Center, The Rehabilitation Center and The Joint Replacement Center.
As the hub of the 5-hospital Penn Highlands Healthcare System, Penn Highlands DuBois not only serves as the main referral center for the system but also for 8 counties in west-central Pennsylvania.