Job Opportunities Embedding
Many PracticeMatch clients like to list their job opportunities on their own websites as well as PracticeMatch's Career Center. It can be difficult to maintain multiple lists of opportunities in different places. Additionally, many of our clients are unable to have their job listings updated easily without going through their over-burdened IT departments.
PracticeMatch provides an elegant solution! We can provide a small piece of code for you to give to your IT department once, and that piece of code makes the jobs you post in PracticeMatch appear on your site automatically! Now, you can edit your job listings in one place! And our clients' IT departments love it because they only have to put this piece of code in place once, and then they won't have to deal with changes in the future.
This truly powerful feature helps, by:
- Giving you one place to edit jobs
- Avoiding repeatedly bothering your webmaster or IT people for updates
- Allowing your website visitors to see your job opportunities without leaving your site
- Automatically updates your job listings in multiple places
- Controlling many aspects of how the job listings appear
- Providing advanced programmatic features for allowing searching
Opportunity embedding is yet another way that PracticeMatch goes to great lengths to make your job listings flexible and powerful.