Sponsor a Career Fair
to Increase Your Visibility
Sponsoring a PracticeMatch Physician Career Fair increases your organization's visibility and offers a rewarding experience for physician attendees. PracticeMatch will give special recognition to sponsors through official signs and materials used to promote the event.
|Benefits||Gold Partner||Silver Partner||Bronze Partner|
|Food or Beverage Station Signage||X|
|Facility Profile Listings Booklet||full page||½ page||¼ page|
|Career Fair Email Recognition||X||X||X|
|Special Invitation to Exhibitor Networking Event||X||X|
|Promotional Item Distribution||X||X||X|
- Exhibit Booth: Gold and Silver Partner sponsors will receive a booth space in the exhibit hall. Each booth includes a 6-foot table and two chairs. Normally priced at $699.
- Food or Beverage Station : The food and beverage station provides complimentary hors d'oeuvres to attending physicians, guests, and exhibitors. Gold Partner sponsors will be acknowledged with signage near the food or beverage station.
- Facility Profile Listings Booklet: The facility profile listing booklet contains general information about each facility that has registered to exhibit for the current event. Each physician receives a booklet during registration. Advertisements are full color.
- Career Fair Email Recognition: Three career fair emails are sent to physicians during the marketing period to advertise the event. Sponsors will receive name recognition in each email piece as an official sponsor of the event.
- Special Invitation to Exhibitor Networking Event : Meet your fellow exhibitors and share information about your products or services while enjoying beverages and hors d'oeuvres. This event is exclusively for exhibitors.
- Promotional Items: All sponsors receive an opportunity to offer promotional items in bags that are distributed to each attendee at the Career Fair.
- Contact us to Learn More: Call Madison Harris, Career Fair Operations Manager at 800-201-4934 or email.