Pinpoint™-Interviewed Physician Profiles
PracticeMatch maintains the most detailed and highest quality physician profile in the industry. The key to this is our detailed and thorough interviewing process.
With over 400,000 physicians interviewed, PracticeMatch holds one of the largest and most detailed physician databases anywhere.
The high quality and completeness of a PracticeMatch interview is the key to the power behind our Pinpoint™ database and an informative candidate profile.
Pinpoint™ Interview Steps:
- 1. PracticeMatch Physician Interviewers speak directly with physicians to verify contact information
- 2. Physicians are then profiled based on over 70 types of information, from professional goals to spousal considerations
- 3. Profiles are collected through telephone interviews and are accessible online
- 4. PracticeMatch information on physicians actively seeking new opportunities is not sold to or shared with any third-party search firms or list houses
- 5. Employers are able to see where the candidate has interviewed and what offers they have received