Physician Recruitment Case Studies
PracticeMatch Success: Baptist Health
Baptist Health is a three-hospital non-profit system serving central Alabama. As the area's premier healthcare provider and tertiary referral center, Baptist Health has more admissions, outpatient visits, surgeries and ED visits than any other provider in central Alabama.
- Smaller candidate pools for select specialties she recruits for such as psych and neurosurgery
- Competing with other regions in the country along with the compensation packages offered for these specialties in other cities and states
- Was able to make multiple hires from doctors sourced through PracticeMatch
- Has a good candidate pool for two positions she is hiring for in difficult specialties
- Will save time on reporting and tracking the hiring process by implementing customized reports
- Utilizing PracticeMatch "Featured Practicing" and "Pinpoint Opportunity Match" emails
- Utilizing our broadcast email system, she is able to cast a wide net to prospective candidates and hone in on those with interest in the position by reviewing the email delivery report
- Printing call lists and contacting physicians that fit the parameters she is looking for
Ginger MacLean has been utilizing PracticeMatch for the four years she has been with Baptist Health, and prior to her time with Baptist health, they had utilized our tool.
What advice would you give to other physician recruiters who are on the fence about trying PracticeMatch?
PracticeMatch beats spending $30k on a recruitment firm for a single hire when you can do everything yourself â€” PracticeMatch provides the tools and resources to run these searches yourself and find the right candidates on your own.
Ginger MacLean Physician Recruiter Baptist Health Montgomery, Alabama
- Practicematch Recruitment Case Studies 2021