Physician Recruitment Case Studies
PracticeMatch Success: Pediatric Associates
Pediatric Associates is Florida's largest privately owned primary care pediatric practice, with more than 200 providers and 35 convenient locations extending from South Florida to Port St. Lucie, Tampa, and Jacksonville. Our facilities offer families comprehensive services, including X-ray and state certified laboratories. We are open 365 days a year with weekend, evening and holiday hours for your convenience. Our mission is to enhance the lives of all children and their families by delivering the highest quality pediatric healthcare in a compassionate and healthy environment.
- Being the single physician recruiter for a large organization
- Finding pediatricians to staff a practice that is open 365 days a year, 7 days week
- Staffing 35 offices in one state
- Staci can handle most of the recruiting herself, and provide detailed, customizable reports to her leadership team
- Utilizing PracticeMatch's ATS system to provide robust reporting for leadership, track candidates in the pipeline, and keep notes on prospective candidates.
What advice would you give to other recruiters considering PracticeMatch?
PracticeMatch is the best system that I use. Every event I attend with other recruiters involves me recommending PracticeMatch. There is no better tracking system!
Staci Work Physician Recruiter Plantation, Florida
- Practicematch Recruitment Case Studies 2021